Besides noise and air pollution, fireworks will also cause health hazards. So it is our duty and responsibility to think and celebrate. The following are the golden rules one has to follow during Diwali to ensure safe celebration.
- Do not burst crackers in crowded areas and indoor; as it will harm human and at times animals too.
- Keep a first-aid kit available. Keep a bucket full of water for emergency. If fire breaks out, one can pour water to put off fire.
- For burns, pour plenty of water on the burn and for eyes wash them thoroughly with water.
- Choose cotton dresses over silk/nylon and wear footwear always.
- Never use a matchstick. Use candle or agarbhati stick to light a cracker.
- Allow your kids to light crackers under your supervision.
- Persons suffering from lung and respiratory problems may tend to avoid exposure to smoke erupted from crackers. Elderly people can use ear plugs to avoid damage to ear drums.
- Check on what you eat. Do not eat colorful sweets and perishable milk products. Increase your water intake and stay hydrated.
- Do not try to ignite used fireworks and never experiment with crackers.
- During emergencies, rush to hospital.
Festivezone Crackers provide variety of firecrackers including single and multi-sound crackers, sparklers, ground chakkars, flower pots, twinkling stars, pencils, fancy rockets, aerial and fancy fireworks, fancy whistling varieties, amorces, chorsa garlands, atom crackers and electric crackers. We are specialists in fireworks gift boxes and we have variety of gift boxes ranging from Rs.200 to Rs.3000. We introduce new crackers and packages every year for our beloved customers. Check our online crackers shopping cart to buy crackers online in hassle-free.